Papers can only be submitted through
|• Date of Conference:• Venue:• Abstract (150 Words) via email:
• Notification of abstract acceptance (via e-mail):
• Full manuscript due ( email):
• Notification of manuscript acceptance (via e-mail) :
• Last date for Registration
|6th March, 2016KIET City Campus, PECHS5th February, 2016
9th February, 2016
22nd February, 2016
25th February, 2016
29th February, 2016
For further details, kindly send your queries to email@example.com.
Aims and Scope
The “1st National Conference on business management (NRCBM-16)” is scheduled at Karachi institute of economics and technology, Karachi, Pakistan,6th March, 2016. The theme of the conference is “Exchange of Ideas and Knowledge”. The conference will provide a unique forum to the participants to interact with experts of academia and corporate world which will enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Scholars will present their manuscripts through oral presentation. Selected papers will be considered for publication in Market Forces (ISSN-1816-8434), Journal of Management Sciences. Market Forces gives an honorarium to the first authors whose papers are published in the journal. .
The Venue for the conference is PAF-Karachi Institute Of Economics And Technology (KIET), City Campus off Shahra-e Faisal, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
- Conference Chair : Dr. Tariq Jalees
- Advisory Committee : Dr. Manzoor Khaliidi
- Managing Committee : Ms. Ume Amen
- Conference Secretary : Ms. Sidra Khalid
It will be updated soon.
Scholars could send their papers on the following broad topics:
- Organizational development
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management